Friday, April 19, 2013

I'm seriously thinking about maybe raising some chickens

Gotta love Akira the Don, he's one of the best rap lyricists out there.

Check it out: Gonzales vs Akira the Don - Working Together (remix)

(2nd verse)
So I ain't got much money any more
but I got my honey bunny and a tummy that's full
And a free upgrade to a Blackberry Pearl so I'm
hooked up with the whole wide world
And every single day I cycle
'cause London transport takes the Michaels
I'm signed up with Hackney Freecycle
I got a free fishtank, it's delightful
An easel and a stereo to stick in the kitchen
I'm seriously thinking about maybe raising some chickens
Mummy she says she doesn't want me re-re-rearing a pig, she says
"We haven't got room for a pig" ya dig?
But screw complainin'
I got myself a damn fine dame an'
I reek from the head when it's rainin'
No one else we'll be blamin'
Use that. Say my name slightly
say it for the layman


04/06/14 - I've updated these lyrics now so they should be almost entirely correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment